How We May Gather Your Data?
Personal Identification Info: We gather your personal identifying info in numerous ways, when you visit our website, subscribe to newsletter, place order, fill out the registration form, request for our services or respond to our surveys.
Non-personal identification info: We gather your non-personal identification info whenever you visit our website. The non-personal identification info generally includes the name of the browser, details of your computer used and your IP address.
1. Data Requested By Us:
By using any of our offered services, possibly there are chances that we may request you to fetch us with either all or some of the data mentioned below so that we can store them for future use.
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Postal Address
Small text files that we transfer to the hard drive of your computer via your web browser on your first visit to our website are called cookies. Cookies enable us to identify your IP address and detain and retain certain information only after you permit and agree to our usage terms. You can avoid cookies by declining the cookie request.
Why The Info Is Collected After Your Permission?
Below are mentioned the reasons behind the collection of your information:
- To converse with you on the current project or regarding the services for which you have enquired.
- For providing a satisfactory customer support as well as analysing our relations with clients.
- For identifying and blocking any illegal activity and fraudulent transactions, for exposing spam and for protecting the company’s and its client’s interests and rights.
- To update you with our new services and products, upcoming events, promotions and offers that can benefit you.
- To render our services that you have asked through a variety of means, like enabling partnership, gathering project requirements, deployment or development of your project.
- To collect your valuable reviews and improve our product quality and services based on your reviews.
How We Keep Your Data Secure?
XongoLab has implemented abundant security features for preventing the unauthorized access to or release of personal information. All XongoLab employees keep your personal information confidential. If any employee breaches the security norms, XongoLab will take instant action against that employee.
If anything related to your data security pokes your mind, we would recommend you to go through our Security Policy or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Is Your Personal Data Shared By Us?
You can rest assured that your personal data is pretty much confidential at XongoLab, whatever the circumstances are, not even a single data of yours is shared by us with the third party.
How Do We Safeguard Your Every Information?
No single information received from you is made public. The reason why we ask for your information is to communicate with you and provide you with the requested services. While collecting your information and storing them, we ensure that the information will be used by us in the most authentic way eradicating the probabilities of information exposure and leakage.
On visiting our website, most probably you will come across a field or a file that will ask you for some of your information such as name, email id, contact number etc. We assure you that whatever data or detail you have submitted will never be misused, rented or sold. However, we may use the data for keeping an internal record or for communicating with you in future.
Your Rights & Choices
Your information stored with us is completely under your control. Following are the rights that you hold:
- Unsubscribe: You can anytime unsubscribe. The link to unsubscribe is underneath every marketing or promotional newsletter email which we send to you.
- Opt-Out bottom: Unsubscribing instantly removes your name from our promotional list(s), still you may be contacted by our marketing, development or sales team through emails. If you want no contact from any department of our company, kindly reply that particular department with ‘opt-out’ written in your email body or subject.
- Blocking Cookies: You have the right to block or remove certain cookies by means of your browser settings. Note, that there could be a failure in the proper functioning of the offerings if you block or remove cookies.
- Other rights: You have the right to not to share your info by denying to fill up any form. You can ask us to edit any wrong data or delete any particular data that we have about you. Also you can demand for the access to all your personal data.